Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weeeeee're Baaa-ackkk!!

Laurie Beth, Me, and Lindsey at the river


We are back from our trip back home and it was wonderful. We got to spend alot more time at my mother's house than usual and it was great. I slept in until 11:00 one morning and she made me waffles. Mmmm! She makes the best homemade waffles. Seth helped her to replace some boards and lattice on her fence, I helped her order and design a baby invitation for a shower she is helping host and we picked up Madeline's freshly stripped and repainted/distressed dresser!! For the second part of our trip we went to the farm and ate, ate again, went to the river and ate some more!! It was great!! We are back in Mobile now getting the nursery finished this week except for a few nic nacs. I will be sure to post pictures later today!! Tootles!!

No comments: