Thursday, July 2, 2009

Loosing It!!

It is official! I am crazy! Anyone that knows me, knows that but I have really lost it! Here are my last 2 "incidents". The other major one is..well too complicated to explain.

#1. I was watching the CMT awards, which I never do, one weekend and was totally getting into it. I cannot stand the girl that sings in Sugarland. The only song I can tolerate is "It Happens" and only because my friend Laurie Beth loves it and I think she is funny. But the girl gets on my last nerve. She half stomps, marches and dances when she is on stage (like that is cute) and she is just so manly. I call her the beast. I know that is mean but it is just something I can't help. Anyway, I am losing it every time she got on stage to perform or accept an award. I even updated my status on Facebook because I was getting so upset with watching her. The whole time I am Blackberry Messaging with Rebecca to tell her all about the awards and was so excited when Taylor Swift won video or song or whatever of the year. She finally says to me, "Jane, you do know that you are watching a rerun? The awards were on last week." Gah!!

#2. I have made a summer reading list for myself since I have some free time on my hands this summer and because I don't always have company laying out with me. The Twilight series was on my list and I have gotten so wrapped up in them. I finished the first two books and borrowed the last two to take on family beach trip #2. Well, I am almost finished reading "Breaking Dawn" thinking it was the third book. It is the LAST book. So sad that I have been reading these books out of sequence and never even realized it until of course someone on Facebook brought this to my attentions!! Gah!!

And to think...I am about to be a MOTHER!!! Tootles!!

2 comments:

Jessica Mosley said...

I can't stand Sugarland either. I haven't heard a single song that appeals to me! Too much of a Southern twang I guess!

Kati said...

Rest assured its normal to have completely lost your mind while pregnant and forever there after, they seriously do suck all of your brain power right out! :) But its a survival tactic I believe