Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nursery Update

This week we will have the nursery finished except for a few nic nacs like a lamp or two, throw pillows, wall decor, a rug, etc. The chair and ottoman came in yesterday, we have moved the dresser in and the crib skirt is on and fluffed. The drapes and window seat cushion will be installed on Friday!!

I just sat in the glider and rocked and cried my eyes out yesterday thinking of how blessed we are to be given this miracle...this brand new life. I am so touched by the prayers and thoughtfulness of friends and family that surround us. I want to be the best mother I can be and teach her God's purpose and try to be the best example of a woman I can. Before the tears start to roll again, I will post these many pictures of the updates made up until today!! Enjoy and Tootles!!



So far...


Glider and Ottoman-I adore ruffles!!!



Accent Pillow


Antique Pine Server- Changing Table


The Chandelier



A crib made for a princess!!


Baby Duvet





Antique Stroller for her to push her baby dolls in!!
My Grandmother Glover gave this to me when I was tiny.


The renewed and improved antique dresser!!



Bugaboo Bee Stroller...after a recall, we finally got it worked out and got a working one!!

No comments: