Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Say Cheese!!

I have been searching and researching for a while now for an awesome camera we could have for when Madeline is born. I have a great pocket sized digital camera that Seth gave to me for Christmas one year (it is about the 5th one I have had). I am terrible with watches and cameras but I have taken great care of it and it is great for my purse. He has one for work that he uses on the job sights but we rarely use it for personal use. Anyway, I just wanted to be able to capture every grin, roll and wrinkle on our baby and I finally found the perfect camera for our family. Arden Ward (our amazing wedding photographer) recommended that we get a Canon. She said the 400 or 500 would be excellent so that is how I started my search. We ended up getting the Canon EOS 500D (Digital Rebel T1i / Kiss X3 Digital). It is amazing!! Arden was right and Canon is #1 rated in the "digital" world so that made me feel better about this big purchase. I have been practicing and here are just a few of what I have gotten.......Tootles!!!

our little watch dogs

ME...Seth was playing around

Crepe Myrtle at Daddy's


on the way to Tuscaloosa

No comments: