Monday, July 6, 2009

God Bless America!!


I wouldn't say this was a typical 4th of July for Seth and me. We are usually on the water in a boat somewhere with cold drinks in our hands. This year we worked in the yard, thankful we have the freedom to have been able to choose our yard and do what we want with it. Friday, we went down to Orange Beach to hang out with a large group of our West Alabama friends and then Saturday and Sunday we worked to plant a Crepe Myrtle, pull weeds, dig up roots, stumps and old ratty plants. I planted a few pots and fertilized everything I could. Seth cut, edged, and weedeated everything. The yard needed it and it looks amazing!!

Hopefully soon I will have something exciting to write about for better entertainment, but for now it is just cleaning out drawers and closets while I can still can!!! Tootles!

No comments: