Monday, May 4, 2009

Maxin' and Relaxin'


Ahhhh! We are back from Seth's Birthday Weekend Beach Getaway and it was awesome!! All we did was eat, sleep, lounge, and shop. We did swim some laps in the pool and walked on the beach one day...to make ourselves feel better after all we ate! The baby didn't like the Tempura Lobster Roll I ate Friday night and was moving all over the place. First time I have been able to feel it move.
We laughed and were silly and it was so fun. We even named the Yukon's navigation system Thara Thue...Sara Sue with a lisp and were crying every time we thanked her for her guidance.
Now that we are back home...Seth is of course back at work and I am always on the search of my next "life" opportunity whatever that is. At least I am getting tons done on the house. The new kitchen appliances have been ordered and will arrive next week. I call it "baby proofing"...Seth calls it stupid. haha!! Now if we can get the laundry room and nursery underway..I will be a happy camper for 2009.
We have something going on every weekend in May so I will be sure to keep our updates a comin'!! Tootles!!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Looks like you had a blast!! I need a weekend like that but I don't see any in my immediate future! We are going to the beach for 4th of July so maybe I can relax some then!