Monday, May 11, 2009

A Weekend at Home

Well...we survived the crazy busy weekend in Greensboro/Tuscaloosa!! My niece, Katelyn had a dance recital Saturday morning at my high school Alma mater, Southern Academy. It was great to run into past teachers and friends while I was there. Seth did not make it..for he was having his own fun at the farm, but he did make it to Dalton's 3rd Dump truck Birthday Party!! He loves trucks, rocks, and digging for anything so the theme was perfect. From there, we went to Tuscaloosa to take Mama out for dinner and to the movie "The Soloist". I do not recommend going to see it at the theatre! But it was nice to have that time with Mama and Robert. The whole weekend was so fun and besides seeing Daddy we got our visiting in with everyone until our big family beach trip next month.

As soon as we got back home last night our friend Wayne came over with his 9 month old daughter, McKenzie. I kept her busy playing while her daddy and Seth moved out the old kitchen appliances. I have ALOT of cleaning to do before the new ones arrive tomorrow. The wiring was done poorly and dangerously so we are both glad we went ahead and decided to make this upgrade before Baby gets here. We want everything to be safe. We will have a new post up Thursday night or Friday for the announcement of Baby Dunne's Sex so stay tuned!! Tootles!!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, I can't wait for Thursday!!

Tiff and Seth said...

one more day!! I can't wait! Seth and I have 5 more and I'm dying!!! I can't wait to check back tomorrow!!

Maggie and Nathan said...

As of today, I think you officially have a new blog entry to post! : )