Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Sunday-Funday!!

This weekend has been a very productive one for Seth and me. Yesterday, Saturday, I layed out and got roasted. I caked myself in SPF 30 and have a good base tan so I thought there would be no way I would burn...but I burned from neck to toes!! Today we visited good friends, ate lunch downtown and came home to work on some things around the house! I, in the nesting stage am in high gear!! I started painting in the laundry room (with lots of breaks to get away from the fumes) while Seth filled in a space between the microwave-oven combination and the cabinets. The yard man came over and trimmed up the vines and gum drop trees along one side of the backyard. We had about 4 friends come to visit while we were trying to get things taken care of but it was great to see them. I will definitely sleep well tonight and then it will start all over tomorrow when Madeline's nursery painter comes back to do the second coat and trim. Whew!!

No comments: