Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Before the Pink Explosion

Hi Everyone!! Just wanted to update you on the progress of the nursery. Seth has the painter coming at some point this week so I have been pulling out nails, taking down hardware, taking off electrical outlet plates, and cleaning. I had to get the Goo Gone out because Olivia, the little girl that lived in the room before we bought the house put stickers and tape all over the door!! AGGHHH!! Guess I have that to look forward to! The painter has alot to do including: repainting the doors, baseboards, the ceiling and walls which are very tall!! I have posted some before pictures of the nursery and a before picture of the dresser that my mama and Grandmother Glover bought for me at an antique auction when I was 2. I am so excited that we can use it again. The paint we chose is called Pink Damask by Benjamin Moore. It is really creamy with a touch of pink. I don't want the room to be too pinkalicious!! Heavens NO!! Although, Seth said "Give my little girl PINK"! He is excited!!
Antique Dresser that clearly needs work!!
The crib will go in between the two windows.

Closet, Fireplace, Window Seat Obviously

No comments: