Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just an Update

Good Morning, ALL!! Seth and I are so excited that the weather has been so beautiful lately. I have been working every other Saturday and Sunday at a children's boutique called Tiny Town and although I loved the other women I worked with..it just wasn't working for my marriage or social life to have that schedule. I am now free from it and can enjoy my last summer before becoming a mother. Speaking of parenting...Seth is wonderful and goes with me to every doctor's appointment but that will soon taper off I think since the fun appointments will be over with after this next one on May 14Th. We should find out if the little peanut is a boy or girl that day!! We have picked the names...Joseph Cooper or Madeline Patton...all of which are family names except for Madeline but I have been obsessed since I was little.
Seth's 28Th birthday is this Friday, May 1st (same as my mother's) and we are going to Fort Walton Beach/Destin to get away for the weekend. We both need it! Just some romantic time alone will be nice. I can't ever think of a time when we just went by ourselves..I get so caught up in all my girl's beach trips every summer. I will be sure to take enough pictures to get some good ones up on the blog. I have to get better at my photography skills with this little one on the way!! My photographer, Arden Ward has suggested a camera we buy so we have excellent home photos but I will start working with my pocket size one first. I admit...I have been a slacker! Until next week...TOOTLES!!

2 comments:

Tiff and Seth said...

I can't wait to find out what Baby Dunne is going to be!! Seth and I get to find out May 18th!! :) By the way... I have gained WAY more weight than you have- you look great!!

Kati said...

That's great that Seth goes to the appointments, Scot goes with me to every one that he can be at and did the same with Kennedy Jane. The do sometimes become boring but you always want them there just in case you get a surprise!!