Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Baby is a Wild One!!

I have a wild one in my belly...must take after his mom!! I have "morning" sickness, ya'll and it ain't fun. He must get lively at night because that is when it hits me the hardest. What a stinker! Other than this, everything is going just perfectly. I have been able to sleep much better and I have started the nesting stage..early I think. I am naturally a "nester" but we have been in high gear at the house getting it super clean and prepared for baby's arrival!! We have a while but my list is constantly growing. One exciting thing we did this past weekend was trade in my cute little car for a cute big car. We will need the much needed space for as much we are on the go.

Our next doctor's appointment is on April 14th, hopefully we are right on track and while there can schedule our next visit which will be to reveal Baby Dunne's sex. Seth and I both think we are having a boy but we really don't care as long as it is healthy. I haven't gained any weight...actually lost some from being sick. Trying to eat right and stay in my exercise routine at the gym when I have the time.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks for updating us Jane! I was just about to message you to put something on here, lol. I am glad things are going well for you and baby Dunne. Love ya!

Kati said...

I love how you are already calling the baby "him". I guess in a few weeks we will find out if you are right! I lost weight at first with Kennedy Jane too, it does get better!

Jane and Seth Dunne said...

Did I call the baby him? HAHA! I think because I think it is a boy!! I am soo bad at updating this. I guess sometimes I just feel stupid talking so much about myself or our lives.