Monday, March 16, 2009


Wow! Its been a while...again!! But I REALLY have a good reason to keep our blog updated now!! Seth and I are expecting to have a baby!! We are so excited! We found out Febuary 10th and boy did we have a hard time keeping such an amazing secret for 4 weeks after. We wanted to wait and share the news with our family first and make sure our first doctor visit was successful. So much can happen in those first 2 months that we wanted to be careful. Our first doctor's appointment went perfectly. We had our first ultrasound and heard the heartbeat and it was amazing. I cried and Seth just had the biggest smile on his face the whole time. Our doctor, Helen Rogers is so wonderful and special and we couldn't have asked for a better OBGYN. Anyway, we are due to have Baby Dunne on October 15th which is 2 days after our second wedding anniversary...so I am hoping we will have "shim" a little sooner!! I have always wanted to be a mother...not a school teacher or an astronaut but "a mommy" and it looks as though all my dreams are becoming true. Seth is also so happy and just knows he is having a "studly" young lad but we shall see!! WINK!!

2 comments:

Tiff and Seth said...

Hey Jane- found your blog through FB- CONGRATS on the news!! That is so exciting!!! I will check the blog for updates!! You should check out ours- Seth and I are building a house right now,getting close to finishing!! finallybuildingahome.blogspot.com!!

Love- Seth and Tiffany

Kati said...

I am so so excited for you and Seth! That is such WONDERFUL news, I know you guys are just thrilled!! And wow that would be really hard to keep it a secret for that long! We must go celebrate!!