Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yawn!!!

I know it has been a while since I have blogged but I haven't even had time to clean my house lately. My life has been hectic with traveling and getting the rest of Madeline's things. I don't think I know anyone that has ever been as prepared as us to have a baby. Good Grief!! Sleep or lack thereof has become a major issue. My belly is so huge that it is hard to roll over or get out of the bed, I have the worst acid reflux, I am hot, and just can't sleep. So now that you all know and I have complained a little...please pray for me as I try to get through these next 6 weeks! On the brighter side, the nursery is complete! Seth has to hang one painting and screw in the awesome drawer pulls I found at Anthropologie for the window seat storage!! Pictures will be up tomorrow. Until manana...tootles!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Hang in there, these last few weeks are tough but by the time the baby is actually here you don't care how bad you feel b/c you at least are not pregnant anymore!! You can make it!

Oh and its been way more than one tomorrow, we need the pictures!

Tiff and Seth said...

Haven't seen any comments on FB or here- how are things going?!