Monday, August 17, 2009

Madeline's Mobile Shower


I hope you are all having a great start to this week. I certainly have! My mother came into town Friday night to attend my baby shower Saturday and we had so much fun visiting and getting things prepared for Madeline's arrival. We even went to Baby's R Us and Target Sunday afternoon and stocked up on everything else we would possibly need to get us started.....it took 5 hours!!

The shower was beautiful and to have so many good friends is such a blessing. My sweet peeps had the shower at one of my favorite restaurants downtown called Cafe 215. They had a delicious spread for lunch, gorgeous baby pink rose sprays on all the tables any surface imaginable, and the most devine petite fores from The Pastry Shop.

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Recently I too attended a baby shower at one of LA venues where got to see amazing preparations. The cookies were so tasty and creative. Loved the food too. Overall it was a great party.