Saturday, June 13, 2009

On a Roll!!

Madeline's Very Own Chandelier
Yesterday, Seth and I rocked when it came to getting things done! He got the dents pulled from my car where someone slammed their car door into mine. He also had someone lined up to take a look at our old appliances and hopefully they will buy them and get them out of our hair!
I ordered our glider, ottoman and stroller. We ended up going with the Bugaboo Bee. It is so compact, user friendly and cute!! I also ordered a few things from Ballard Designs while they are having their summer sale. We will be hosting a huge couple's wedding shower and Madeline's Dedication reception here at the house early next spring so I was getting a few things to spruce up our outside. While shopping I found a fabulous chandelier for Madeline's nursery!! I had seen it before and flagged it for a boy's nursery but it will work in her room just as well. Above is a picture of it. I ordered small dupioni silk lampshades for it in ivory and the matching chain cover. I love how it has an antique gold finish like the crib and crystals! I cannot wait until everything comes in and it is complete!! It will be the most fabulous room in the house for sure!! Tootles!

2 comments:

Tiff and Seth said...

I'm in the process of finding Janie a chandelier, too!!!

Chris & Kristy said...

I meant to tell you, I got an email last week about recalls for some bugaboo strollers. You may want to google that and check it out. I may still have the email. If I do I will forward it to you. Oh, and I love the Chandelier!! Can't wait to see the finished room.